Ads Top

"Speculation: Speed Lock does not prevent Pokestops from contributing to your streak of 10 reward"


#PokemonGO: When you swipe 10 different Pokestops in 30 minutes, you get a big reward from the 10th one you swipe. I've been testing on my ride in to work whether or not speed lock affects Pokestops contributing to this streak and it doesn't seem to be the case.Previously I would have just about ten Pokestops between my house and work. I would swipe them all and near the end of the trip I would get the big 10th swipe reward.Now, however, basically every Pokestop between my house and work is speed locked. However, upon arriving i'm still getting the big 10th swipe reward.Further testing is required on my end, does anyone else have any experience here? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2j9qv8g
"Speculation: Speed Lock does not prevent Pokestops from contributing to your streak of 10 reward" "Speculation: Speed Lock does not prevent Pokestops from contributing to your streak of 10 reward" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.