Ads Top

"The starter's event is awesome!"


#PokemonGO: Yeah, I know that good points may be made against it - devaluating the Charizards that players earned through blood, sweat and tears, for example. And I get that, I really do! But hell, I love it! I had encountered 2(!) Bulbasaurs and 4 Charmanders before the event. I'm just a small regular player, level 28, who loves to play Pokémon Go with his girlfriend. So I didn't go extreme hunting for rarer Pokémon like others may have. And thus I would agree that those other players deserved to have their awesome Charizards while I in comparison simply did not. But man, I'm so happy to see these little guys popping up now! I mean, these are the mons I grew up with! Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander! Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard! They were the banner Pokémon and my childhood me marks out hard when I see them now.Just had to express my joy for the event, spreading some positivity from a casual gamer out to you! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hP2dAi
"The starter's event is awesome!" "The starter's event is awesome!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.