Ads Top

"As a rural player, this has to be one of the most earned Dragonites out there"


#PokemonGO: So I live in a small village where no Dratini would even think of spawning there, I started to walk with a Dratini months ago when I first caught it from a Lure module in a small town, since then I have hatched 3 dratinis from 10K eggs which gave me like ~70 candies. I caught a few dratinis with the double Pokemon spawn/Pokestop items event and I've walked with my buddy for the rest of the candies. I also made this post months ago right after I got my first dratini: http://ift.tt/2mEsO0E finally getting the first 124 candies and evolving the Dratini, I first wanted to give up on it because the Dragonite had a terrible move set, but I just decided to keep it going and maybe some day changeable movesets will be added?Anyways after walking around 400KM with it (had another dratini before that one) I had enough candies to power it up and make it my first 3K+ CP Pokemon and after farming a bit more candies it can probably go up to 3,2K-3,3K on my lvl, it also has a 91% IV and it feels pretty well earned since I've only caught 11 Dratinis at all and I see people just catching 3K+ Dragonites regularly.http://ift.tt/2m4IqOx wanted to share my Story here and sorry for my bad english if someone gets bothered by it :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m4ExJp
"As a rural player, this has to be one of the most earned Dragonites out there" "As a rural player, this has to be one of the most earned Dragonites out there" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.