Ads Top

"[IDEA] More Avatar Customization...like an overweight, balding character with stubble that looks more like me than the skinny, 15 year old we are stuck with."


#PokemonGO: I'd like an older avatar option. I'm in my 30's, overweight and balding...rofl. So, I'd like an avatar more like me that looks like Ash after he turned 35 and stopped training for 10 years, got a desk job and got fat, lost his hair. More accurate to me. Hehe. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mzLwHF
"[IDEA] More Avatar Customization...like an overweight, balding character with stubble that looks more like me than the skinny, 15 year old we are stuck with." "[IDEA] More Avatar Customization...like an overweight, balding character with stubble that looks more like me than the skinny, 15 year old we are stuck with." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.