Ads Top

"IF Trading Happens, Do This..."


#PokemonGO: Hi All,If trading does ever become a thing in this game, which I definitely be top of the list, please don't make a 'friends list' or the ability to trade over wifi.If I want to trade (or battle) someone I should have to physically go and meet that person and do the trade, I shouldnt be able to talk to some guy online and trade my pokemon with him from my room.The best thing about this game is that its outside, its augmented reality and making trading/battling available from inside would take the charm away. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l3OC9F
"IF Trading Happens, Do This..." "IF Trading Happens, Do This..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.