Ads Top

"[Complaint] "X" button above "Evolution" button is annoying."


#PokemonGO: I don't know if this depends on resolution screen of the smartphone so here http://ift.tt/2odelxh there's a screenshot of what I mean.It is very annoying that the "X" button to get out from the "pokemon stats" after you catch a pokemon is above the Evolution button.Some days ago, I was to evolve an useless Magikarp for error but luckily I didn't.I think that they should move that "X" button to a normal position (for example on top-right of the screen). The current position is totally senseless. (read EDIT2).I would like to have an option to disable evolution and power up button till we want to enable them again. So for example when I'm out catching pokemon I would like to disable them in order to avoid to press them for error and then enable them again only when I really want to use them.EDIT1:Since many of you are suggesting to scroll down, the answer is that anyone who clicks on Evolution instead of X button is in a hurry. So if I'm in an hurry, scrolling down isn't really the solution since I want to do things fast. If I've time to scroll down, I also have time to pay more attention on clicking X so that's not a solution at all.They may also move Power Up and Evolution buttons below, so that they can't be accidentally clicked without scrolling down.I'd scroll down for Evolution but not for pressing X every single time I catch a pokemon. That would be really annoying.EDIT2:As Crystal_RedMoon noted moving X button isn't a proper solution so I'll quote his comment:If they do so, next complaint will be 'Please move it back, we used to bottom position already, so I accidentally pressed evolve button nowadays'. To be honest, I do think just pay more attention will solve this. Since I use X button more, I don't want it to move away from familiar position. Anyway, I agree with ability to toggle evolve and power up button. And I think, with this feature, no need to move X button. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2olsMg5
"[Complaint] "X" button above "Evolution" button is annoying." "[Complaint] "X" button above "Evolution" button is annoying." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.