Ads Top

"Gym lag makes it impossible for me to effectively dodge. Any help?"


#PokemonGO: I'm beyond frustrated with just dealing with it at this point. When fighting in gyms, I am always hit with the full force of an attack whether I dodge it or not. Then, after a few seconds the game catches up and gives me my HP back. The problem comes when the initial hit would have killed me. Before it registers that I've actually dodged and reheals me it kills my Poke and tries to bring out the next one, then it goes to bring back the former one, then it just gets stuck in an endless loop of swapping out pokes.The only way I've found to end it is to manually swap to a third poke myself before the lag loop leaves both my original attacker and the attempted autoswap dead from being hit over and over again while they are sitting ducks.Please tell me there is some way to avoid this. It drives me insane. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ogImwF
"Gym lag makes it impossible for me to effectively dodge. Any help?" "Gym lag makes it impossible for me to effectively dodge. Any help?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.