Ads Top

"What makes PoGo such an unstable app? (Discussion)"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing mobile games on my phone for a very very long time. I've never seen such an unstable game, it feels like I have to relaunch PoGo on average 2 times over the course of a 1 hr play session or at the very least reconnect my PoGo plus a 2-4 times in the same hour.I don't get how a company making as much as they are with IAP has such an issue with stability. Maybe ignore some of the minor text issues to address stability./rant over. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2nEcz72
"What makes PoGo such an unstable app? (Discussion)" "What makes PoGo such an unstable app? (Discussion)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.