Ads Top

"[Story]Great news for my town and spoofing!"


#PokemonGO: We have had 2 powerful blue players coming through a few times a week for months trying to weaken or even take out the Gyms so others could play again. It's finally working. Of the 7 Gyms that have been spoofed Lvl10 for about 6mos, for are now being contested and are frequently blue or red! I walked by 1 red Gym and 1 blue Gym just a 1/2 hour ago, can't believe it! It's fantastic but I still don't want to battle and take these blue/red Gyms out even though it would be easy at Lvl37. I want to let them have them till we are pretty much rid of my teams spoofers. The best part is that I'm seeing real live people playing again. This one casual blue player at Lvl29 walked up to me very excited that he was able to prestige and get in a Gym finally. He never had a chance against our yellow Gyms with the lowest Mon over 3k. His wife just turned 30 but is yellow and hasn't been able to do a thing for 6mos. He was also very happy that I wasn't going to take it down, he knows how I feel about spoofers and I'm not going to make it easier for them.Before you ask how I know they are spoofers, I know 2 of them personally, they live here, they have shown me how they spoof. We used to walk around an take Gyms together. Haven't seen them for 6mos. Being a small town of 11,000 it's hard to imagine why they have to spoof to Gyms that are all within 1.5 kilometers. 5 of them within .7. I never liked the "most people spoof because they're rural", people spoof because they are cheaters and enjoy being bullies in Gyms.Anyhow, it has been several weeks since the Android fix, the spoofers are starting to lose ground, it seems we are getting a reprieve and it's exciting that I might be able to battle soon! I hope others are having the same experience! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pUdfVe
"[Story]Great news for my town and spoofing!" "[Story]Great news for my town and spoofing!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.