Ads Top

"Encountered a new(?) raid bug."


#PokemonGO: So, this afternoon I beat a Moltres as part of a group I bumped into who were out raiding.We beat the Moltres without issue, but when I went to catch it, the game became unresponsive. The Moltres danced around, went through the attack motions etc, but I couldn't click on any of the icons, pick up the pokeball, anything.I closed the game, returned to the gym and could re-enter the bonus round but the same thing happened again. And again. And again. I tried about 7/8 times and nothing. I did some googling to find a fix before the timer ran out on the raid, but couldn't find anything.I still don't have a Moltres and tomorrow is the last day to catch one. Anyone else come across this? And is there a fix? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vt3tQ7
"Encountered a new(?) raid bug." "Encountered a new(?) raid bug." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.