Ads Top

"Pokemon Go Plus spinning gyms now?"


#PokemonGO: I was just sitting at my desk and noticed that my PoGo Plus was vibrating blue... I can only reach a gym from there, and I always have to spin it manually. Five minutes later, the same thing happened again. Both times I received 7 items, so it is definitely spinning the gym.Is this a known connection bug that sometimes allows gyms to be spun, or did this just happen in a server side update?I just re-enabled notifications on my phone, to see if the notification has more info. The Journal just says 7 items from Pokestop, but no indication if it was from the Plus or manually.http://ift.tt/2vtNnG3 to add imgur link via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wj39SP
"Pokemon Go Plus spinning gyms now?" "Pokemon Go Plus spinning gyms now?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.