Ads Top

"I want your advice in dealing with a player in my area."


#PokemonGO: To give you some background I am a level 38 legitimate player since day one. I am Mystic and am lucky enough to live in an apartment complex with a gym accessible from my living room. I am also lucky enough to be in a facebook chat with several other Mystics in my building and we coordinate raids and gym takeovers etc.Over the past few months we have been dealing with a single Instinct player who is multi accounting. To confirm this this his trainer name is the same but has a different number as a suffix, lets call him TrainerName01 TrainerName02 etc. I have seen this player in person and he is always by himself and he has about 6 accounts. He says hello but I have watched him sit single handedly take down the gym and slot all of his accounts in with my own eyes.Multiaccounting is a CLEAR violation of Niantic's trainer guidelines, but we tolerated him. Until he started creating mystic accounts using the same naming convention (TrainerName03 TrainerName04).He uses his instinct accounts to shave myself and my wife off the first positions in gyms and places his mon (usually a pidgey or something crap) in. He basically controls the gym with his 7 or so accounts.Recently our team co ordinated to berry camp the gym to prevent him from taking our gym. He has stooped to creating NEW mystic accounts with MYTRAINERNAME01 and MYWIFE'STRAINERNAME01 to mock us.Whilst he isn't spoofing this isn't exactly fair play or is it proper competition. I find it petty, rude and actually offensive. I genuinely wish he was a legitimate group of instinct players in my apartment building but I know for a fact he is a single person with multiple accounts. Let me also say I get my coins elsewhere and am pretty satisfied with my coin gains per day I just can't stand an unfair style of play. How would you deal with this?edit: added more detail via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jw3c6s
"I want your advice in dealing with a player in my area." "I want your advice in dealing with a player in my area." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.