Ads Top

"Another PTC account that shared different logins and passwords."


#PokemonGO: After being made aware of THIS thread today I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to my PTC account.Unfortunately the user who gained access to mine was a bit of a knob, I made THIS post way back then and got no response from the community or Niantic despite 5 or 10 attempts to contact.In the grand scheme of things I probably lost £20 of gold coins and a few weeks of work.Knowing what I know now, the other user must have used the 1 use only name change function and happily spent the free gold they found on the account. Niantic just fobbed me off at every turn and couldn't have been less interested even if they'd tried. I eventually made a Google account in the September and have been happy ever since, The last time I logged into that old account, they had deleted every thing other than 6-7 pidgeys, so I renamed them to say something like "I will hunt you down" I didn't... because I wouldn't know where to start. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2FrSjf9
"Another PTC account that shared different logins and passwords." "Another PTC account that shared different logins and passwords." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.