Ads Top

"Revive Drought will cost you money Ninantic."


#PokemonGO: I know you are tempted to think "Oh we sell Max Revives" in store....But that's not what I am seeing happening. I am seeing people not raid. People aren't doing 6-7-8 man Kygores because they dont want to lose 8 pokemon and lose revives.Instead they are doing fewer raids of larger numbers. We are doing 18 people Kyogres instead of two 9 people ones.I suspect if you take a look at your Kyogre data from the last week, you will see a drop off in raids = less money for you.Edit: My example above didn't fill out the story enough. My bad. It's not just the lack of splitting at a raid. 18 either is exactly same 18 passes.What I mean is that attitude against smaller raids, is hitting up through discord. In past, I would see someone speak up, once it hit 3 or so toons, then getting 5 more toons to to 9 happened often. In my local channel I'd see about 8 to 10 raids a day.Now, because 3 doesn't come close to that "Critical Mass" people want before committing to coming. I am seeing at most 1-2 raids hit like 9. Then magically everyone doesn't want to miss the 1-2 big raids, and comes out of the woodwork.As a total, 8-10 raids of 6-10. Would say be 72 Passes on average (I split the numbers). Now, Im seeing 1-2 big raids. of 18. Say 27 Passes on average. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2nt2t7O
"Revive Drought will cost you money Ninantic." "Revive Drought will cost you money Ninantic." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.