Ads Top

"I just got a 97% Mew!"


#PokemonGO: I don't really know who else to tell so I'm just posting it here. This game helped me a lot since I reinstalled it a few months ago. I've had a lot of issues I've had to deal with alone, including my hamster dying and homesickness. PoGo helps keep my mind off of stressful things like that, and it really motivated me to get off my ass and do something this summer besides sitting on my couch. Over the last two and a half months I've walked 234.7 km (without drifting or spoofing). Today I finally completed all of my field research, and got my highest iv pokemon ever! I can't wait to see what Niantic does next! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LCOxqZ
"I just got a 97% Mew!" "I just got a 97% Mew!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.