Ads Top

"PoGo helping an American in Germany"


#PokemonGO: Pokemon Go has really helped me connect with people here in Germany while I'm here on business. I only speak English so it can be difficult, but a screen shot of all my Tauros and Illumise I brought in a local Discord was all I needed to get some attention. The players here have been great and I have made a trade almost everyday for the 2 weeks I've been here. Without this game I wouldn't have been able to meet the cool people I did. Most trades netted me something like unown I didn't have, but some I just traded because the Tauros made them happy. I even joined a large raid train for the Zapdos event. I return home next week, knowing my trip was made better by this game (and packing a ton of Mr. Mimes and Volbeat)My best trade was for a shiny sunglasses Squirtle that ended up lucky and 89% IV :Dhttps://i.redd.it/2d0glkw3q9d11.jpg via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2M5YnxF
"PoGo helping an American in Germany" "PoGo helping an American in Germany" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.