Ads Top

"Stop recommending my Aggron for every battle"


#PokemonGO: Because quite frankly, I'm sick of using my aggron for nearly everything. The only solution I have to work with is to either keep him dead because even with less than half health, he was still first in my recommended. I was fighting a gym, one pokemon, shiny ampharos and ignoring my 3500 Groudon, my red healthed aggron was considered the best choice. This isn't the only example, gengar and ludicolo are also common placements for scenarios that are baffling. If it wasn't painstakingly delayed switching through parties or the recommended pokemon, it wouldn't be a big deal, but as is, it's rather annoying. Either the recommended system needs dramatic tweeking or there should be some system where I can ban pokemon from my recommended or prioritize others. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AuXeOC
"Stop recommending my Aggron for every battle" "Stop recommending my Aggron for every battle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.