Ads Top

"Updated Break Point Calculator Spreadsheet that includes stats for all 3 attribute break points + it's updated automatically"


#PokemonGO: Hi folks, today I would like to present an updated version of /u/Zyxwgh 's Break Point spreadsheet.Here is the preview linkThe biggest thing that I changed about how the sheet works, other than the visual look, is that all the stats are imported from my very own database. I did this so things like Pokemon stats, Move information and other stuff get updated automatically when I change something in my database. So if a new move comes out in a Community Day or if a Pokemon has it's stats changed this spreadsheet will get updated with all the new information without you having to search for and copy an updated version (this was my number 1 issue with BP spreadsheets).This works best if you keep your copy on your Google Drive.If you make a copy, you will have to switch to the Moves tab at the bottom of the sheet and click on the A1 cell where it says #REF. A small popup window should appear with a button that says Allow Access, press that and all the data should get imported.Here is the copy linkSo I compiled the calculations for the Pokemon's Attack, Defense and Stamina into one tab for a clearer overview. On the top you have the BPs for the charge moves, and if you scroll down you will find the BPs for the quick moves.If you move to the right you will see the Defenseive breakpoints for Def and Stamina.The cells that are marked with a yellowish colour are the inputs that you can change. This includes weather bonus and friendship level.As an added bonus, I have added the stats of all the Pokemon available above 2k CP up until and including gen 7, so you can have fun with that (including Ultra Beasts, all forms, Mega Evolutions, Legendaries, Mythicals)I really hope this sheet helps somebody out and if you have any questions about Break Points please feel free to submit a comment or shoot me a private message. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions and I'm sure other Travelers will be just as helpful if not more. Also, please point out if I messed up somewhere so I can correct it asap.Have a nice day Travelers. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2mRSBVh
"Updated Break Point Calculator Spreadsheet that includes stats for all 3 attribute break points + it's updated automatically" "Updated Break Point Calculator Spreadsheet that includes stats for all 3 attribute break points + it's updated automatically" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.