Ads Top

"QOL Idea: Make TMs work on a charge system so they only take up 2 inventory slots"


#PokemonGO: I just had this idea earlier after looking at all the TMs I have saved up. And I'm sure heavier raiders have even more than me. But it would be nice if they didn't take up so much of the inventory. For me, they take up 43 slots combined and I've trashed probably around 20 fast TMs.So with my idea, they'd be similar to how incubators have charges. But for each time when you would have been rewarded with a fast/charged TM, you're instead awarded with a charge to the respective TM. I'd want it to have no limit or at least a really high limit on max charges.This would just be a nice quality of life change to free up some inventory space. This way you wouldn't have to make sure you have dozens of slots dedicated to TMs in order to be prepared to change moves when you want. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2mWETR3
"QOL Idea: Make TMs work on a charge system so they only take up 2 inventory slots" "QOL Idea: Make TMs work on a charge system so they only take up 2 inventory slots" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.