Ads Top

"Today was by far my luckiest day in Pokémon GO ever!"


#PokemonGO: I went out today, my usual walk the dogs around the block and get some walking distance routine. I enjoy playing the game, and I have four pokestops and a gym close to my house, so it's a pretty fun routine to walk around the block with my dogs and just get some egg distance done. Anyway, it was somewhat uneventful, I was stocking up on easy evolution Pokemon in case this double evolution xp rumour is true. I caught a Whismur, since I have a lot of candy for it, and lo and behold it was actually a Ditto! Dittos aren't too crazy to me anymore, I have eight, but it's still always cool to get one. That was where my luck began. I was about to head home, when I realised I still had a lot of energy and the dogs could still use a bit more of a walk. I took them up to another field where I used to walk them occasionally, since I hadn't been for a while and I knew it also had a gym and a pokestop. I got onto that field, took care of some of my dogs business, and when I looked back at my screen... A WILD GYARADOS WAS NEARBY! If that wasn't already insane enough, it was at the pokestop closest to me which happened to be the exact spot I would always take my dogs to have a run around! Bear in mind, I live in the hills, so this guy had spawned in the only decent stretch of water for kilometres around - a ten metre diameter pond. I put my dogs back on their leads and RAN to that pokestop as fast as I could! The big fella popped up on my screen, and I was absolutely buzzing. He had less than 400 CP, but I didn't care at all, a wild Gyarados is a wild Gyarados! I caught it and absolutely buzzing decided to take the dogs home. Just when I thought my luck was up, on the street near my house, I went to catch an Aron since I really like them. I thought to myself "wouldn't it be funny if on top of all this, I bagged a shiny Aron too?" As if on cue, I loaded into the Aron battle and he was shiny. I absolutely flipped. I caught him, and just before I reached my house, I hatched a 10km egg and got a Larvitar, something I'm always very happy to have for its candies.TL;DR In about one hour, I managed to find a Ditto, catch a wild Gyarados, a shiny Aron, and hatch one of my favourite 10km Pokemon, Larvitar. What a good walk! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2mXsk85
"Today was by far my luckiest day in Pokémon GO ever!" "Today was by far my luckiest day in Pokémon GO ever!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.