Ads Top

"[Idea] Let us see what moves our pokemon have before gym/raid entry"


#PokemonGO: I seriously don't get what this isn't a thing. I don't have my Pokemons' moves memorized, nor do I use roundabout naming conventions to remember. We should be able to simply tap on a 'mon to see what moves they have before selecting it to fight in a raid or gym battle.Too many times have I gone into a water raid with my Victreebell that only knows poison attacks.EDIT: Guys, this is an idea post. I understand that you CAN just go out of your way to name all your pokemon according to their moveset. The point it that you shouldn't have to do that considering you can look at your moves from every other selection screen. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2EmemZ2
"[Idea] Let us see what moves our pokemon have before gym/raid entry" "[Idea] Let us see what moves our pokemon have before gym/raid entry" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.