Ads Top

"[Screenshot] There goes all my CD luck"


#PokemonGO: Or maybe it's a sign of good things to come? At the cost of all my luck in the future? I play gachas, I know how this works...https://ift.tt/2QLhLSk train of thought leading up to the moment I first appraised her: “Nice my 10k egg is hatching. Oh. It’s a Beldum. The CD is coming up, so I’d have liked something that won’t be as prevalent. But the chances of it being windy or snowy here are 0%, so at least this one might have good IVs and I’ll have a safety BelduuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUMMMM????!!!” via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Euh1A6
"[Screenshot] There goes all my CD luck" "[Screenshot] There goes all my CD luck" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.