Ads Top

"Thank you, Redditors - you got me there!"


#PokemonGO: This slow, elderly semi-rural UK trainer, with no one to raid/trade with, made Level 40 this week! Thank you all friends from the pokemongo subreddits who have generously gifted for little in return and who brighten every day with postcards from around the world. Even pictures of post offices, Starbucks and parking garages are appreciated. I look up the locations and have learned so much about so many places. When I was housebound recently with illness it was a joy to feel part of a worldwide network of folk who were out and about spinning pokestops. I am grateful for you all. Thank you again and bless you all, my friends. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Uufn4e
"Thank you, Redditors - you got me there!" "Thank you, Redditors - you got me there!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.