Ads Top

"What Palkia reminds me of ..."


#PokemonGO: ​I'm not too familiar with Gen4 so I didn't know what Palkia looked liked until I did a raid and caught one yesterday. I couldn't put my finger on it, but the color scheme reminded me of something. Finally remembered today and now I can only think of this whenever I see it. I knew those shoulders looked familiar! lol via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Usd3uM
"What Palkia reminds me of ..." "What Palkia reminds me of ..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.