Ads Top

"100% IV Squirtle!! I'm so stoked it's my favorite pokemon!"


#PokemonGO: So getting back into the game and my buddy told me about this iv checker and went through all my pokemon and this Squirtle is 100% IV!!! My buddy said its pretty rare so I'm excited and also scared to touch it lolHere's a pic for proof https://ift.tt/2EhEvop also if it's legit lol idk really much but some questions if you guys can help me out!Q1: Should I power up all the way? Q2: Should I evolve it? Q3: Will it stay 100% IV after evolving and powering up? Q4: Best moveset for squirtle? Or after evolves what happens? Q5: Should I keep it as Squirtle?Sorry for bad questions but any tips to help a returning player! Also why are raids so hard to do and not enough people to do it -_- how are we suppose to beat em!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2EB1IDH
"100% IV Squirtle!! I'm so stoked it's my favorite pokemon!" "100% IV Squirtle!! I'm so stoked it's my favorite pokemon!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.