Ads Top

"[Photo] Waiting on my doctor, but I think someone beat me to this room..."


#PokemonGO: I walked into this room to wait for my doctor, but Snorlax beat me here. I guess this means I have someone to wait on the doctor with. Could be worse.I thought this was a neat photo op, and I have to do something while I wait for my doctor. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2HMwWcz
"[Photo] Waiting on my doctor, but I think someone beat me to this room..." "[Photo] Waiting on my doctor, but I think someone beat me to this room..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.