Ads Top

"Friend was able to evolve Nosepass and Magneton w/o being near a Magnetic Lure."


#PokemonGO: There was a post earlier today that was seemingly dismissed, about the possibility that they were able to evolve an Eevee into a Leafeon when they weren't next to a lure. My friend was able to evolve both Nosepass and Magneton w/o being next to a Magnetic Lure. I had him download some screen recording software and he recorded both instances. Quality isn't the greatest but here it is:NosepassMagnetonWe were just walking around on our afternoon break and I was asking him if he had any Nosepass he could evolve. If not, I was going to trade him one. When he pulled up his Nosepass to appraise it and see if he wanted to evolve it, he said to me: "Weird. I can see the evolve button on this Nosepass but I couldn't on my Magneton that I evolved last week." Yes, that is odd, I said to myself. So I checked my Nosepass and my Magneton. I couldn't evolve either. We were standing right beside each other, no stops next to us, no Magnetic Lures next to us. He was somehow able to evolve both w/o being next to a lure while I was not able to.He didn't have a Magneton to evolve so I parted with my 98% Magneton for science ;_; But just like the Nosepass, he was able to evolve it. We didn't record an Eevee he evolved later, but it just turned into a Flareon. But maybe there was a chance it could have become Glaceon or Leafeon like had apparently happened in that post from earlier today that didn't seem to get much traction w/o any proof.Something to think about anyway. Probably a one-off bug but found it interesting. Especially since there was a post earlier today that was similar. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2LeM3Mp
"Friend was able to evolve Nosepass and Magneton w/o being near a Magnetic Lure." "Friend was able to evolve Nosepass and Magneton w/o being near a Magnetic Lure." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.