Ads Top

"Today I experienced my first taste of the Pokémon Go Community"


#PokemonGO: When the game first launched and up until the last few months I’ve lived in pretty rural areas where I didn’t know anyone who played and was unable to do any Legendary Raids or any raids I couldn’t solo. Today when I got home from work, I noticed that a Rayquaza egg was going to be hatching down the street from my apartment in 15 minutes. I quickly ran inside, changed, and headed back out to my car. As I was pulling up I could see 10 or so cars all parked on the street around the area of the gym and immediately I broke out into a huge smile. Finally, three years after I started playing the game I was finally going to be able to do a legendary raid. While I didn’t get the shiny, I was able to add Rayquaza to my dex and successfully win my first Legendary Raid. Big thanks to everyone else who was there, even though no one spoke to each other it was awesome to see other people out playing.GL to everyone in finding Shiny Rayquaza! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YyDTXP
"Today I experienced my first taste of the Pokémon Go Community" "Today I experienced my first taste of the Pokémon Go Community" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.