Ads Top

"The Master League as a casual player"


#PokemonGO: Let me first say that the Great League and Ultra League have been some of the most fun I've had playing Pokemon Go in a long time. I'm nowhere near good but still managed to win 3 or 4 out of 5 matches on average. However, the enjoyment of the Great League and Ultra League has turned into frustration for the Master League. Of course, there are the bugs that are annoying but for me it has also been the inability to keep up with the meta as a casual player.I went from going 3 in 5 or 4 in 5 to only winning 1 or if I'm really lucky 2 matches. I'm a level 36 player which also means that I'm unable to power up Pokemon all the way up to level 40. I leveled up some Pokemon to over 3000cp but it has been impossible to keep up with maxed out Dialga's and Mewtwo's. So far I have tried different combinations with suggested 'budget' picks such as Snorlax and Rhyperior but without any success.Any tips on how get by in the Master League as a casual player? What are good budget picks that work well in a team? Is it possible to do or should I just wait out the next 15 days?Looking for experiences and tips! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3cbFiaF
"The Master League as a casual player" "The Master League as a casual player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.