Ads Top

"Having no space makes it rewarding when you DON’T play"


#PokemonGO: Basically, I’ve been bouncing at the 3k limit for a while now and I’ve fallen into a groove where I’ve cut back on playing quite a bit.Anyone else finding themselves playing less due to no storage?Note: I realize that I’d have less issues if I didn’t play all the parts of the game, but I like to save good PVP Pokémon, maintain a strong raid army, have a living dex, and keep a few notable mons from my travels over the last few years. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3dfP2kd
"Having no space makes it rewarding when you DON’T play" "Having no space makes it rewarding when you DON’T play" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.