Ads Top

"I made a PVP IV ranker app for iOS with some features that existing IV checkers don’t have!"


#PokemonGO: I’ve seen a few posts here lately about Go Stadium going down, and it’s often down for me too, so I made a similar app for iOS. All the computation is done on your device, so it will never go down and it runs very fast. It even reloads automatically; no need to press go. It also has these useful features:👍 Direct link to your exact Pokémon on Pvpoke so you can quickly check its matchups.👍 Shows CP for pre-evolutions so you can make sure you’re under the cap before you evolve.👍 Shows all IV combinations instead of just the top 25.👍 Save favorites to easily view and compare pokemon later.👍 Fully customizable level, CP, and IV caps so you can see ranks for things like best buddy Azumarill.👍 No ads (for now); trying to see if I can fund through Patreon first.If a lot of people are interested in this, I’ll try to expand to Android and add more features like battle simulations.Here’s the link to the app on the App Store. Cheers!Edit- Thanks for the silver! My first one :) via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2XfklGA
"I made a PVP IV ranker app for iOS with some features that existing IV checkers don’t have!" "I made a PVP IV ranker app for iOS with some features that existing IV checkers don’t have!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.