Ads Top

"Does your character also walk around there randomly when you're standing?"


#PokemonGO: So I live literally next to a pokestop and in a place filled with pokestops so I can just open the app at home and spin that thing every five-ten minutes for pokeballs while doing my homework or stuff.But sometimes my character starts randomly walking around there and it gets so far it even allows me to spin other pokestops near my appartment. Is it normal? Does it happen to you too? I downloaded the app in the Play Store and I've never used hacks because I'm afraid of being banned, sometimes I'm even afraid of getting shadowbanned because of this glitch, it only gets fixed if I close and open the app :/ via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3q5zYNf
"Does your character also walk around there randomly when you're standing?" "Does your character also walk around there randomly when you're standing?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.