Ads Top

"Is Pokémon Sw/Sh worth it?"


I haven’t played any Pokémon games except emulator ones on phone and they seemed pretty fun, so I am thinking of getting back to it if I have the chance. I am wondering of getting Sw/Sh but then again there are people with negative reviews saying the game is too easy which is something I don’t want as my first time experience. The Pokémon’s do look cool, but I feel like with the reviews I am seeing makes me have second doubts if I even should consider it.I am just very picky on Nintendo games since most are overpriced with not so much content. What do you think of it?If you think I shouldn’t start with Pokémon Sw/Sh, then what do you recommend as a way for me to get interested into Pokémon more? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3fIp2C7
"Is Pokémon Sw/Sh worth it?" "Is Pokémon Sw/Sh worth it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.