Ads Top

"Where them Mega Evolutions at???"


So I've been playing through Pokemon X for the first time ever (I stopped playing Pokemon after Diamond and Pearl and just started again with LGPE and SwSh) and have really been enjoying it! It took me a while to actually look into it, but I just learned yesterday that not a single gen 6 pokemon received a mega evolutions????? I know Diancie received one later on, and tbh I kinda like Diancie personally, but I know a lot people saw that as disappointing. But yeah I was kinda shocked to learn that because it's like if they introduced gigantamaxing to Galar but had no gen 8 pokemon be able to gigantamax. It's just so weird and doesn't feel right to me. Personally, I always build my team out of pokemon introduced in that game only (only Kanto pokemon in Kanto, only new Galar pokemon in Galar) and so that means I literally can't have any of my main team mega evolve. I'm not exactly mad about it, just really surprised and find it a very confusing choice. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3woxwEt
"Where them Mega Evolutions at???" "Where them Mega Evolutions at???" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.