Ads Top

"Sharing a "Bruh moment" I just had playing BB2 (Spoiler for Blaze Black 2)"


I was stuck at the first gym. The leader had a Minccino, a Lillipup and a Munchlax. Minccino was trouble because if he uses Work Out for 2 to 3 turns he essentially one-hit KO-ed all my time, and I couldn't count on giving an Oran berry to my pokemon because it also has Thief.I eventually managed to take them both of his first Pokemon but the biggest obstacle in all this battle was the Munchlax. It had insane Defense and my team wasn't able to deal significant damage before going down to its tackle. I grinded a wild Riolu to use Counter in hope it would survive against it but it never paid off. It just knocked my Riolu out with a convenient Metronome move.I battled him again and then, this happened.Back to his last remaining Pokemon Munchlax, I sent out Swinub to buy some time healing my time. Munchlax used Metronome and guess what it did.Munchlax used Perish Song.I was so freaking happy this boulder sealed its fate. I had my whole team alive so there was no chance it could wipe it out before Requiem ends the battle for good. It finally fainted and now here I am sharing my joy of having a lucky event that is more exciting than a random crit (which I hate but that's a tangent for another day maybe). via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3fKFF0l
"Sharing a "Bruh moment" I just had playing BB2 (Spoiler for Blaze Black 2)" "Sharing a "Bruh moment" I just had playing BB2 (Spoiler for Blaze Black 2)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.