Ads Top

"I always wondered how so many people had Melmetal..."


#PokemonGO: I have been playing since launch... I try to keep up with events but somehow I just knew about getting the 1 melatan from research and that was it.When I saw he was 400 candies to evolve I thought oh I'll just buddy him for a while. 20KM CANDY?! LOL no thanks and moved on.Then I kept seeing Metmetals everywhere. I'm over here thinking dang people walk a ton or use Rare candies for him exclusively...After using all my Rare Candies for Metwo recently I changed it to Meltan to start pecking away at thoes 400 candies I needed...I put at least 40-50 candies into him until running into the gift box TODAY. I saw a thread the other day about open your gift box at a certain time and boom 600 metal candies. I was so lost and I asked what it all meant, and they just kept giving me the math breakdown of meltan and candies and I just needed to know WHAT EFFING GIFT BOX!Gave up and saw another thread today that said watch this video... and would you know it after all this time I found out about the Meltan Box you get (APPARENTLY EVERY 3 DAYS IF YOU WANT?!?!) for connecting Pokemon Home and Pokemon GO and transfering a pokemon....I have a switch and fully pokedex Sword game. I installed an setup Pokemon Home at launch (but honestly haven't really used it or looked at it much). I thought I connected those two way back when it was release but apparantly not. Today has been so sad ayet so exciting at the same time. Just swimming in Meltan and should have a Melmetal in no time.I just learned about the quick catch method with the berry menu as well on Gible day!!Been playing since launch but these last few weeks have been eye opening. Is there any more fantastic tricks or tips I have been missing here?!TL;DR - Don't Rare Candy your Meltan like me. Just connect Pokemon Home and GO and get the meltan mystery box every three days and you will be swimming in Meltan. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3q4BBuL
"I always wondered how so many people had Melmetal..." "I always wondered how so many people had Melmetal..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.