Ads Top

"Is This Normal for Gym Defenders?"


#PokemonGO: This situation just seems so counter-intuitive to me. At my work there is a convenient gym nearby and it's my best way of getting coins. But recently it appears that the same 6 people are putting their powerful pokemon in the gym, which I can defeat all on my own (at the annoying expense of having to heal up like 9 of my own pokemon), except, they heal their pokemon up as I'm battling!And if I manage to defeat one or two, new ones are immediately added to the gym. When I do defeat the gym, my pokemon is kicked out shortly after, having only gained like 5 coins.When I find that the pokemons' hp are full, I don't bother and let time bring down their hp. Yet, the defenders keep feeding them, and their hp remains full for legit consecutive days. They're not receiving any coins for this, I don't quite understand why they hog it!I am currently just letting their pokemon sit in there collecting dust, to avoid giving them free coins. But this is so low, why can't we just battle normally? Is this a new trend happening nowadays? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3A6Igcu
"Is This Normal for Gym Defenders?" "Is This Normal for Gym Defenders?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.