Ads Top

"My thoughts on the PokeStop/gym interaction distance decrease"


#PokemonGO: I feel as if Niantic isn't listening to us. I want to be able to reach a PokeStop without crossing the street and it's much easier to stay in one spot especially in a really busy area.Before the pandemic and at least in my area I've noticed people playing Pokemon Go and the cops would come over and talk to them for being "suspicious" and it's frustrating because they're just trying to reach a PokeStop. I've also spent extra time waiting to cross a busy street to battle in a gym and almost getting hit which was honestly scary. I've felt much safer being able to not worry about crossing the street and not being deemed as suspicious since the cops hang around our area a lot.We're still exploring, I've been to many new places and I've explored another city with the increased distances and I've had much more fun than before the pandemic. Sometimes I'd even stop and put my phone down just to enjoy the new sights, I thank Pokemon Go for that. But now it honestly makes me feel sad hearing they're going to decrease the interaction distances.I also feel bad for the disabled people who found joy in the game only to have the interaction distances taken away. I want them to experience the same joy as I and many others did because it's very fun. I hope Niantic will have a change of heart and let us keep the interaction distances increased. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3heqFXA
"My thoughts on the PokeStop/gym interaction distance decrease" "My thoughts on the PokeStop/gym interaction distance decrease" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.