Ads Top

"Niantic, don't tell my irl contacts I play so much Pokémon please"


#PokemonGO: I am horrified with the welcome screen that offers to make me visible to all my contacts. Reminds me of the time Google connectied my Gmail account and contacts to my YouTube account filled with stuff I'd only upload anonymously. Don't do stuff like this. Connecting with friends is marketing lingo, not a feature people actually want. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3BZk0dd
"Niantic, don't tell my irl contacts I play so much Pokémon please" "Niantic, don't tell my irl contacts I play so much Pokémon please" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.