Ads Top

"Which Pokémon game did you replay the most times out of the ones listed?"


Hey guys. I apologize that I couldn’t list them all. There might’ve been games you replayed more than the ones listed so if I missed that game just say it down below in the comments. If I’m being honest, the games I replayed the most were USUM and XY. They weren’t my favorite games but I feel like XY was quick and easy and not very time consuming while USUM had RR which I enjoyed. Of the ones listed, the only one I replayed was B2W2 so that gets my vote by default. Let me know which one you chose and why down in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2UC4Auk
"Which Pokémon game did you replay the most times out of the ones listed?" "Which Pokémon game did you replay the most times out of the ones listed?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.