Ads Top

"I hate how every Pokémon can learn Toxic"


It’s not even from a competitive gameplay perspective, either. I can prepare a team in advance knowing that my opponent will have at least one poke with Toxic.What I can’t stand is how every Pokémon can learn Toxic. It makes no damn sense.Looking up past posts regarding this topic, people try to justify this by saying toxic is poop, and that every Pokémon poops. I have a few things to say about that:Throwing poop at someone doesn’t give them the status-equivalent of cancer. At worst you’ll get E-Coli, but even then the symptoms aren’t immediate.There are Pokémon made of steel, Pokémon made of ice. Why would all Pokémon’s feces have the same properties as mammals? If anything, if it were poop, it would change status by type.No way to confirm this, but I’m pretty sure there are some Pokémon that don’t produce waste. One that comes up are the Regis, which are basically robots.No it’s for gameplay reasons, for “balance”, so that Pokémon with crap offensive stats could still be useful. But instead of giving them a lore-breaking poison pouch, why don’t you… update them to have an effective means of attack?I just hate how every Pokémon learns toxic. I hate facing Pokémon that don’t even look like they have any bodily fluids at all, somehow excreting a poisonous substance from a different dimension!TL;DR: Toxic isn’t broken, it just makes no sense. Poop doesn’t work that way. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3kxDkGN
"I hate how every Pokémon can learn Toxic" "I hate how every Pokémon can learn Toxic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.