Ads Top

"Sooo... I have a question for you guys"


With the gen 4 remakes less than 3 months away, Im sure you all are as excited as I am. The games look fantastic.. BUT there still is one thing I want to see be announced and that is MEGA EVOLUTIONS! The “lets go” games are the first ones Ive played with mega evolutions and I love them. Being that every remake has had them since x/y came out... what do you guys think? Will the new remakes have them or not?EDIT: my bad for putting “sadly no” if you dont like them... no need to be a doucheView Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3jq4DDk
"Sooo... I have a question for you guys" "Sooo... I have a question for you guys" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.