Ads Top

"I really wish new Pokémon games had enough content to last more than a week."


It’s slow for auto insurance adjusters right now, I played off and on for a few days at work and beat the entire game plus all the rematches.It’s like this every year a Pokémon game comes out, I get bored after a week. It’s a great way for the Pokémon company to make monies, but I wish they’d provide the same level of content that other RPG titles offer.Stretch out the middle game, give me a large section of content that encourages me to explore.Difficulty is definitely on my wish list, but just elongate the process. My grand exciting Pokémon journey is shorter than when I drive to my in-laws from Illinois to Oklahoma. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/317BiXZ
"I really wish new Pokémon games had enough content to last more than a week." "I really wish new Pokémon games had enough content to last more than a week." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.