Ads Top

"I think PLA is worth the gamble."


Now I'm kinda risking some downvotes here and I wanna start off this by saying the following: For anyone who has ZERO interest in picking up PLA, this isn't for you. I respect that you know this isn't the game for you.I'm posting this for the people like me, were/are on the fence about PLA. Until about a few weeks ago I was on the fence, leaning towards skipping it. I had been burned by GameFreak too many times, and I wasn't going to get burned again. But now seeing all the information about the game come out I've changed my stance.I know this isn't going to be the greatest pokemon game ever created, nor am I 100% sure that I'm going to love it. But I have enough interest in it that I'm willing to take a gamble on this one. I think it the Pokemon community was going to take a gamble on supporting a game, it should be this one. There is a growing fear I have that if this one does poorly, we're in store for another cycle of disappointing games. GameFreak is going to look at the numbers to draw thier conclusions, and part of me wants this to be a big success so we can pass the message on, so they can see that Pokempn Fans want more out of these games.That being said, it's important to vote with your money. If you aren't interested in PLA, or you don't like the direction it's going, you shouldn't buy it, and I 100% support that decision. But to those like me who are undecided, who are wondering if this one is worth the gamble, I really think it is. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3ohCyAv
"I think PLA is worth the gamble." "I think PLA is worth the gamble." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.