Ads Top

"I wish there was a move like false swipe that has an effect on ghost type pokemon"


I’ve been really struggling to catch shuppet and spiritomb in SV because I keep accidentally KOing them. It just makes catching ghost types so unnecessarily difficult compared to the others. Doesn’t help that I put it off because of this and my team has gotten significantly over leveled. Is there a pokemon you would recommend for catching either of them? Around what level? I need help because I am really trying to catch everything I can before I start trading. I want to finally actually complete the dex but it’s getting frustrating. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/JMbTyQK
"I wish there was a move like false swipe that has an effect on ghost type pokemon" "I wish there was a move like false swipe that has an effect on ghost type pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.