Ads Top

"I'm curious, what generation of Pokemon Games brought you into Pokemon?"


I've noticed a trend lately. That trend being how I've seen more and more people say how Diamond and Pearl were there first Pokemon Games. This is compared to people a few years ago when there weren't as many. This is pretty obvious. However, I feel like there are more total amount of people saying that Diamond and Pearl were their first games, compared to the total amount of people saying Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald were there first games.So, what I'm trying to find out is if there are more people who started Pokemon by playing Diamond and Pearl, than there were people who started Pokemon by playing Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. I also decided to include previous and following games because why not?View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vhGcZUF
"I'm curious, what generation of Pokemon Games brought you into Pokemon?" "I'm curious, what generation of Pokemon Games brought you into Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.