Ads Top

"What Generation has the most balanced Starters, Aesthetics, Gameplay, etc?"


For myself personally the Hoenn Region is the only gen where it's an extremely tough decision which one I choose every time, and I don't have an individual favorite as they all are my fav in a sense.My only wish was Sceptile could have gotten another typing along with grass, and Combusken is a little too Phallic for my liking haha. Marshtomp and especially Grovyle are great Mid evolutions and make up for Combuskin though imo. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/K2hS6DF
"What Generation has the most balanced Starters, Aesthetics, Gameplay, etc?" "What Generation has the most balanced Starters, Aesthetics, Gameplay, etc?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.