Ads Top

"A message from a parent to all of you PoGo players."


#PokemonGO: I'm an outsider watching this phenomenon happen. I was already a parent when Pokemon hit. My son grew up with it. I am so happy for all of you. Seriously. When you were little, you wanted to be Pokemon trainers when you grew up and we all scoffed and thought, "How cute." But now look. You are all living that dream. It won't make you money. It won't pay your bills. It won't give you a good rate on an IRA. But I see, it brings you joy. That's just as important. This world is shitty. It tears you down, it shits on you and then it berates you for not succeeding. Fuck it. Go out there and have fun. All of you grown up 10 yr olds, go out there and get all the pokemons. Have the fun that the little you always longed for. I wish I had gotten into it with my kid so I could feel this with you. But no... I had 4 yu gi oh decks instead. You win this round, kids. Now go out there and be the very best!Edit: Holy crap, you guys. I'm glad this resonated with so many of you. And thanks for the gold, kind redditor. Be careful out there. Wear comfy shoes and take some water. And for gods sake look both ways at the crosswalks! That Pidgey isn't worth going to the hospital! Unless of course there's a gym in your hospital. In that case, I hope you win. :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/29D0o2S
"A message from a parent to all of you PoGo players." "A message from a parent to all of you PoGo players." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.