Ads Top

"A little late to the party, but finally got my first Giratina!"


#PokemonGO: Alright, so after searching for a raid group for a long time (I’m a rural player). I finally managed to find some people to do a raid with.Note: I have never done any raid above tier 2 due to never finding people to do bigger raids with.I cycled about 7 km to the raid and when I was down to my last Premier ball... GOTCHA!Behold, my first Giratina (93%IV) Giratina via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2I2IYjs
"A little late to the party, but finally got my first Giratina!" "A little late to the party, but finally got my first Giratina!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.