Ads Top

"Didn't think I would ever come to feel negatively about Dratini, but I'm so sick of hatching these small blue worms!"


#PokemonGO: I remember the excitement of catching my first Dratini in the game, hunting for it around lakes or parks with water. Many fun dates have been that.But now, after hatching like over 50 of them, I just want a Lucario! I have enough Dragonites! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2YQb7PL
"Didn't think I would ever come to feel negatively about Dratini, but I'm so sick of hatching these small blue worms!" "Didn't think I would ever come to feel negatively about Dratini, but I'm so sick of hatching these small blue worms!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.